AniMinneapolis Cosplay ContestsWeapons Policy
AniMinneapolis is excited to bring you several cosplay costume contests, to let you get the chance to be the best cosplayer you can be!
- Cosplay Masquerade - Saturday Afternoon
- Hall cosplay contest every day
Rules applicable to all events:
- Please behave responsibly while at the convention. Remember you are representing the convention, the entire Minneapolis anime community, and every other attendee. Be considerate of all guests, attendees, and AniMinneapolis staff.
- Any violation of rules can result in the suspension of membership privileges to the convention. You may be asked to leave, and in extreme cases you may be asked to never return. In addition, any attendee found breaking state or federal law will be reported and suspended from the convention. We reserve the right to determine what is and is not acceptable, and we may revise the code of conduct at anytime without notice.
- "You break it, you buy it." If you damaged, deface, or otherwise break any equipment you are to pay for a replacement out of your own pockets.
- If you win any prizes but are not present during the allotted time limit, the prize may be handed down to your follow up. Please consider checking your cellphone and in Con Ops regularly, and be aware of when the prizes will be handed out.
- Anyone found willfully damaging another individual's costume or harassing another cosplayer, will be ejected from the convention and likely prosecuted.
Cosplay MasqueradeThe Mainstage cosplay contest happens Saturday afternoon, and full rules and information are available on the masquerade information page.
Word from Head DeptThe goal for the Masquerade Dept. is to make your stay at AniMinneapolis a happy, joyful one and we hope you’ll help us with this goal. Take into consideration all the hard work that has been put into the events being held as well as the energy and help. We are not required to help out at this convention but are welling. And remember, anything is possible!! Hope to see you at the convention!!
If any problems do arise, you can always contact us and remember to state the problem, your name, and the category your in. You can also email us for help, recommendation and for assistance. Never fear, we don’t bite.